Thursday, May 02, 2013

Haven't had time to blog proper because I've been really busy of late.
Really stressed out and tired the past couple of days,
months to be exact (since I haven't exactly had a good break since the semester ended).
More significantly, stress from planning my party, internship, exam results and the family giving me problems again.

Even in the midst of these chaos,
I've been doing a few things to make me slightly happier.

Went for a massage and spa with Grace last Monday,
and we had a lovely lunch at Akashi and tea at Maison Kayser.

And even though internship has been really difficult and stressful,
I've been learning super duper alot,
and I'm still thankful for the opportunity to be here.
(:

Then there was there was Bao's farewell cum Kenneth's 21st BBQ last Saturday,
supper with the guys after.

Caught Iron Men 3 on Sunday and I finally ate my Tim Ho Wan Charsiew Boluo Baos!!
Went to the Salon yesterday to finally chop all the split ends and surprised Grace at midnight because it is her 21st today!
(:

And that has been my boring life,
I think I really really need a break very badly.
):

No comments: